Wednesday, May 08, 2013

 

Jewish Revenge.

(3)
My brother and I were sent to the Charleston Catholic Orphanage at 120 Queen Street. (This is the front view. The second floor is the nun's floor, and the white structure on the left in the nun's chapel. The boy's area is under the nun's chapel. The girl's area is possibly on the right side of the photo. We were never allowed to go there. I could never even see my sister.) This is the rear view from the back yard. The boy's dormatory is on the fourth or fifth floor.
My brother and I were so traumatized by our sudden change of life that we both began wetting the bed immediately. Then, I think, The Jews became involved in our lives.
The nuns must have passed the 'bed-wetting info' on to a 'higher authority.' Possibly Jewish doctors were 'consulted' regarding a 'bedwetting cure.' Those Jewish doctors may have seen our familial problem as an opportunity to 'do a study.'
It was soon after the end of WWII and American Jews were horrified by 'The Holocaust.' Those Jews began a secret program to 'Circumcise America.' It was a kind of 'revenge.' My brother and I became subjects in a special study: Circumcise David, but leave Raymond intact. Follow them for the rest of their lives, noting anything which might demonstrate that circumcision benefitted David and/or damaged Raymond. Indeed, it was permissible, in this 'study,' to 'assist David' and to 'inhibit Raymond.' I thereby became one of the very first victims of the new phenomenon of 'Tribe-stalking.' Only many years later would 'stalking' become a crime. (Note the font changes.)
David and I were assigned to two different dormitories, while all other brothers of similar age were assigned to the same dormitories. Not that it mattered to David and I. Never very close, we drifted further apart.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?