Monday, May 20, 2013

 

I love you Alexander Shulgin!

(4)
So I once again find myself 'an authority' in regards to the psychedelic drug, LSD! Fun! (If it aint fun, don't do it.)
LSD and other related drugs will 'disassemble you.'
'Disassembly' is a good thing. Disassembly is accompanied by buzz. You will begin to buzz. You will love it. The buzz will increase rapidly. You will begin to see amazing things, even when you close your eyes. Indeed, you will be so very 'disassembled' that you cannot move or otherwise communicate very well with your immediate humans. If you concentrate on the glorious colors you will love the flow. Music immensely amplifies that total flow. You must realize what is happening and 'let go.' Go with the flow.
Braden did not mention 'buzz' at all. Indeed, it seemed to me that Braden was not describing his 'trip' accurately. I came away with the impression that Braden was mostly interested in selling his book.
Thumbs down on Braden. Sip. This must be beer #11. Lemmee check... yep. One beer left in the fridge.
After doing many LSD Trips I can tell you that an LSD trip can be the most important and amazing experience of your entire life. Don't miss it! A single LSD trip can make your entire life worthwhile! A single LSD Trip can teach you... everything!
Do you hesitate to do LSD for lack of 'An LSD saint?'
You need a fucking 'saint?' Ok. No problem. I have the 'saint' for you: Alexander Shulgin. I love you, Alexander Shulgin! I love you so much!
Working on beer #12 at 2145. Sip.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?