Wednesday, May 29, 2013

 

Happy Reading.

(3)
(Hmm. I'm beginning to think that even the simplest small 'nap' can be useful. Sip.) Time to do a 're-read' of last blog... Yep, and I made a small spelling correction.
I'm feeling guilty about 'doing a thumbs-down' on William Braden (And apologies also to Okra). Braden's book can be found at the Psychedelic Library-Contents. These recent links contain a veritable gold mine of information concerning extremely useful mind-expanding drugs. Indeed, I am currently reading, The man who turned on the world. (Nasal swelling due to 'Face Rad' initiates nose blow.) It is the story of the man who bought a huge batch of LSD from Sandoz Pharmaceutical and partnered with Timothy Leary to 'Turn on, Tune in, and Drop out' an entire generation.
 I must admit, however, that I am spending most of my time playing C-III. Sip. Happy reading. Sip.
But given the controversial nature of 'mind-altering drugs,' I thought it might be amusing to get God's opinion in that regard. So I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: How's it all going?
gd: Pretty good until just very, very, very, very, recently.
me: Excellent. I was wondering about Timothy Leary.
gd: And?
me: Heaven or Hell?
gd: Hell!
me: I thought so.
gd: You can occasionally be perceptive. I will grant you that.
me: Thank You. Michael Hollingshead. Heaven or Hell?
gd: Hell!
Me: Me.?
gd: You do not want to know the answer to that question.
me: OK. We'll leave it at that. Click.
----------
I then dialed Lucifer's number. Lucifer answered immediately.
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Good news! I'm going to Hell when I die!
lu: Surprise, surprise.
me: Timothy Leary. Has he met Jesus yet?
lu: Yes. And he is currently in therapy.
me: Oh really!? Therapy? Is it serious?
lu: Jesus will soon do his first dose of Lysergic Acid Diethelamide Tartrate-25. He is getting instruction and advice from Leary. Any more questions?
me: No more questions. Thank you!
----------




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?