Wednesday, May 01, 2013

 

Existence Agreement?

(3)
Sipping on beer #9 at 1952. Sip. Isn't this fun! Sip.
Yes it is.
Which brings us to the question of 'permission:' God did not ask for my 'permission' before he created me. He just created me, no questions asked. I began to exist whether I liked it or not! I had not signed any kind of 'existence agreement,' and I bubbled up into His Universe without even a Jewish lawyer at my side! Bad Idea.
Furthermore, the following rule applies:
----------
1. Act appropriately or burn in Hell forever after you die.
(Huh?!)
----------
I decided to call the Jewish God WHTZSNM on the Brown Telephone. I dialed 666 and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Show me a copy of my 'existence agreement.'
gd: Don't be silly. There is no such document.
me: Then I demand to be removed.
gd: Removed from what?
me: Removed from your stupid fucking Universe.
gd: Request denied. Suck on it! (click)
----------
And I could go on and on, of course, but I am writing... advertisement. Really. I am advertising,The Mystic Path to Cosmic Power (by Vernon Howard). This is an iteration of The Fourth Way, written in a more modern context. I loved it! Enjoy.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?