Wednesday, May 01, 2013

 

Eternal Life? Huh?

(2)
Now sipping on beer #6, buzzing appropriately. Sip.
Over the years, I got better and better at 'self-remembering.' And I began to notice that whenever I found myself in one of those 'forgotten moments,' It was less and less 'traumatic.' Eventually, after at least several years, it 'dawned on me' that 'the shock' had disappeared. That is to say, I was no longer 'shocked' by the thought or realization that I had 'forgotten myself.' Indeed, I could 'flip' back and forth between 'concentration' and 'general awareness' with no 'shock' at all! They were the same thing! I was awake,
and 'The experiment' had disappeared!
Even now, as I write this, I can 'flip' back and forth between 'what I am doing' and my 'aliveness' seamlessly.
Sipping on beer #7 at 1903. Sip. I can't tell you how many years it took. It was a process, and that process may still be active. Probably is!
Have I 'created my soul?' Will I therefore 'live forever' instead of 'dying like a dog?' I think not (notice the font change).
I don't need to 'live forever' because I already have Eternal Life!
Whether I like it or not!
And 'There's the rub...'




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?