Monday, April 15, 2013

 

We Can Only Guess.

(2)
Bringing us to the question of, 'Why such a series of constant, violent attacks?' Your guess is as good as mine.
The news, now as I write this, is the 'Bombing...'
(Nose dripping due to MW Rad. I blew my nose just now and discovered a really red and juicy 'bible booger' from the right nostril in the tissue. I scooped it out and took it into the LR where I 'pasted it' into my Booger Bible at the beginning of The Story of Abraham.)
As I was about to write before I was so rudely interrupted, The News now is concerned with the 'Boston Marathon Bombing.' It is not yet being officially described as an act of 'terrorism.' We'll see.
Which brings me naturally to the general subject of 'Terrorism.' Indeed, a 'tap' above me as I wrote that just now brings a particular sort of terrorism to mind: Personal Terrorism.
----------
There is absolutely no doubt that I am under attack by an obsessed Jew who is also a homosexual and a rich lawyer. Lessee...
Jew.
Rich.
Lawyer.
Homosexual.
These disparate descriptions are not at all suggestive. Not at all. There are very many people who fit nicely into all of the above categories, and they do not engage in Personal Terrorism. Something is missing. A 'glue' is needed. That 'glue' is, ObsessionObsession is the driving force behind all terrorism. In the particular case under consideration, the obsessive component appears to be related to the cultural myth described by the word, 'Soulmate.' Gerash, the rich Jewish homosexual lawyer thinks of me as his Soulmate. Why? Where did he ever get such a dumbass fucking idea?
We can only guess.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?