Wednesday, April 24, 2013

 

Setting The Trap.

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1610. Sip. Buzzing slightly. I need to edit last week a bit... Done at 1623. Sip. Buzzing now, and at least 10 IQ points dumber. Sip.
Back with beer #2 at 1626. Sip. Which brings me to a very juicy situation! Sip. As we all now know, privacy is at a minimum in the modern age. Cameras are everywhere. I even suspect that the Jewish stalkers in this building can image me in my own apartment! I have known with absolute certainty that they can and do listen to us (Kootch and me) on a 24/7/365 basis, and they often 'communicate' to me using unwanted taps, thumps, and sto(thump)mps. I have long suspected that The creepy folks above us are only 'the tip of the iceberg.'
So, with all those cameras in mind, on a recent shopping trip to King Soopers, I noticed a camera above me on a relatively deserted aisle. 'Are 'they' watching me?' I decided to 'test the question:' I 'flipped the bird' to the camera above me using either a 'nose job' or an 'ear job.' (I forgot which.) Sip. Then I went about my business. 'Suck on that!', I thought. Little did I think they would 'retaliate.' How could they? But today they did, folks! Yes they did!
----------
I needed some beer and other stuff today, so I drove to the same KS (Kroger) store. Things went 'downhill right from the beginning: I had a problem with my first shopping cart selection: Two of them were stuck together. (Kootch just wished me 'goodnight' She operates on Tokyo time and will soon hit the sack.) I said to her, 'I'm roasting The Jews at the moment.' She smiled and said, 'Ok' and waved. (She doesn't take me seriously when I'm boozing.) Sip. Where wuz I? Sip.
Ah yes, cooking. I tried, but could not separate the two stuck-together carts. I then made another selection. That choice, too, yielded an inseperable pair of carts. 'Huh!? That's a first!' Meanwhile, a young dude who appeared to be working for the store shoved the stuck two carts back at me. I said to him, somewhat angrily, 'Keep those things out of my way.' He did not seem to be pleased. I went about my shopping with a new cart which steered very reluctantly.
----------
(One of my 'pet peeves' is 'crippled shopping carts' which interfere emotionally with an otherwise pleasant shopping experience. 'Crippled' shopping carts should be rare indeed at all super markets. (Hint, hint.))






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?