Wednesday, April 24, 2013

 

Inserting the Bait, and Recording the Result.

(2)
The remaining shopping experience was routine, and there was even a 'store well-wisher' greeting shoppers near the center of the store. He 'wished me well' and I retaliated in kind, almost. Not quite. The rest of the trip was uneventful, but began getting interesting as I did my checkout. The woman checking me out seemed pleasant, as usual, and my 'bill' came to an even 60 dollars. 'Easy!' I said, and slipped her three 20s. She handed me the printed tab, and I then directed my attention to the dude who was packing the goodies into the shopping cart which I would soon push out to the car. Eheh.
----------
(Back from the fridge with beer #6 at 1745. Sip. I have regained the lost IQ points plus 5.) A bizarre scene presented itself to me: The 'packer' was removing my stuff from one cart and packing it into another cart. There was no need to do that, and furthermore he was doing it in a totally illogical manner: He saved the 12-pacs of Diet Pepsi for last, and couldn't seem to decide where to pack those three remaining heavy items. He studied the situation intensely. Eheh.
I intervened, noticing that he had some physical characteristics suggesting that he was autistic. (KS often uses otherwise competent autistics in jobs requiring minimal skills). I began by stashing the three 12-packs of Diet Pepsi into the original cart. I then began repacking the remaining bags and other items into the other cart. I said to him, 'No problem; I'm an expert on this. I've been doing this for 60 years.' He said, 'Wow.'
As I exited the store it began to dawn on me that my entire shopping experience had been 'observed and tampered with.' Why? Was it related to my blog? Are the Jews at Kroger also at war against me?
----------
I concluded that Those Jews were indeed making war on little ole me. Here is the scenerio which I think those Jews had in mind:
----------
1. Anger him right from the beginning by 'greeting' him with his well-known (to us) hatred of fucked-up shopping carts.
2. Test his emotional state at the middle of his shopping trip. Proceed if indicated.
3. Zap him at the end (tap) with an 'idiot' shopping cart packer and get his reaction on tape.
4. Reveal his rage to other Jews who might not be 'on board' yet against him.
5. Increase, thereby, our numbers against him!
----------
And that, dear readers, is only my interpretation of a very bizarre event today at KSW.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?