Monday, April 15, 2013

 

Here I am again.

(1)
Sipping on beer #2 at 1530. Sip. Just finished rereading the last post, which was some three weeks ago. Time flies when you're having fun? Uh, no. I'm back today for weather reasons, mostly. Snow for the next two days or so. But why so long between posts? Well folks, 'it's complicated:'
----------
I used to think that L and R 'lung gas' accounted for my coughing as a result of 'burning sensations' mostly in one or the other lung. That was the theory. But around March 15th or so it became obvious that L and R lung 'burning' was actually due to microwave radiation which was 'delivered' mostly from either the left side or right side of the body. I also attributed the buildup of mucus on the vocal cords (requiring 'throat-clearing') to what I called, 'constant throat gas.' It turned out that both the throat symptoms and the lung symptoms were actually caused by microwave radiation which penetrates into those structures. The throat symptoms also, it turned out, had a subtle 'directional component.' My guess is that the problems are 'felt' mostly in the bronchial tubes and connected airway. So I have learned much from the recent unusually violent attacks.
After about two weeks of such attacks, I was wheezing horribly and coughing frequently with huge amounts of mucus which had a decidedly self-cohesive nature, making it difficult to expell. I eventually developed a temperature of 101 and went to Kaiser. I didn't bother the doctor with my 'crazy theories' of 'microwave radiation' of course, but presented simply as 'sick with a lung infection.' The doctor listened to my lungs. 'You sound terrible.' We agreed. The doctor prescribed Amoxicillin and prednisone, both of which I survived. The microwave attacks slowly declined over the following two weeks or so to the point where I am almost back to normal.
----------
Sip. So here I am again.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?