Friday, March 01, 2013

 

Six more beers...

(2)
Well folks, the previous post consumed six beers, and we are now at the decision point concerning whether or not to continue drinking beer. We could continue writing... but there is an open beer sitting within reach even as I type this. And I have to do some more research. Lessee... Sip.
----------
That ends tonight's experiment, folks. Surprise, surprise! Sip. Eheh.
The Ex-Pope will reside at Castel Gandolfo. I noticed in a recent news video of that beautiful location that there seemed to be at least one 'observatory-type' telescopic installation. A bit of research just now (sip) revealed that The Vatican Observatory is located there. Aha! Will the Popus Emirentis take up Astronomy as a new hobby? Why not? I predict that He will indeed visit that famous obvervatory. I predict furthermore that Popus Eximus will insist on viewing Jupiter as his very first astronomical view. I predict that his only comment on viewing that famous astronomical object will be, 'Galileo was right! OMG!'
And since I am engaged in speculation at this point, I speculate that his next request will be Acid. Really! He will insist on doing a Classic Acid Trip before he dies. His wish in that regard will be granted by elements of the Swiss Guard, who have 'connections' with 'Modern Swiss Chemistry.' Eheh.
Sip.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?