Wednesday, March 13, 2013

 

Did the Seagull poop?

(2)
You know me. When I saw the news on CNN I began wondering how this unexpected development might affect American life. Will it spell the end of The Republican party? Will the new Pope condemn 'crimes against children' thus suggesting that infant sexual mutilation is an abomination? (American Latinos tend to be Democrat and sexually unmutilated.)
We wonder.
But I had, as usual, slept a fitful night full of microwave radiation. Not enough sleep. Was it enough to blog? The answer turned out to be 'No.' So after returning from a shopping trip to the local super market and sipping a beer with Kootch while we watched TV, I took a nap. They left me alone for the first 40 minutes or so, but then began zapping me with heavy microwave radiation. The pulse rate was about the usual 10 pps, and the pulse length was about 80 ms. I eventually caved in and got out of bed. They were right! That nap was enough!
Sipping on beer #5 at 1948. Sip.
I predict that Religion will soon discover Entheogenic Drugs. The Entheogenic Age will begin! Will Benedict really do LSD? Will he then issue a 'secret report' concerning the religious efficacy of LSD? And if so, how many Cardinals will try that new approach to religion? And how many will simply remain 'Jewish?'
(At the risk of repeating myself, LSD is an extremely 'spiritual experience.)' You must try it.)
Lastly, I'm wondering about the question posed in the title of this post.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?