Friday, March 22, 2013

 

Bat Shit Looney.

(2)
Now that all the 'heavy stuff' is out of the way I find myself half drunk with no new subject to write about. Hmm. Lemmee think... Aha. Got it: Walter Gerash himself understands that Technology has overtaken Mythology in this age of Modernity. Gerash is not a Clueless Jew: Gerash does not pray for me. Not at all.
Instead, Gerash zaps me using modern technology. Why? Because Walter Gerash understands that 'Prayer doesn't work. Technology works.' Gerash is a Jewish Pragmatist. So Gerash zaps me with microwave cannons. Beats the hell out of prayer any day.
I imagine that if Gerash ever visited Israel he would go to the 'Wailing wall.'  He would bash his head against the wall (notice the font change). Once. (Once is enough. Do it twice and you end up in the local psychiatric clinic with all those 'Jerusalem Syndrome' idiots.)
Butt I digress.
And indeed the subject of Walter L Gerash is so... ugly, that enough is enough.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?