Friday, February 01, 2013

 

The Jewish Version.

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1400. Sip. Heavy microwave radiation kept me from getting enough sleep last night, and an attempt at a nap from 1315 -1530 failed just now due to the same phenomenon. Oh well. Sip. We plod on...
As I was writing this, I noticed depack Chopra on Katy Couric and Pen an Teller on Dr Oz. Interesting. I'm TiVoing This Oz show hoping that one of the subjects is Infant Sexual Mutilation. Eheh.
End of beer #1 at 1613. Slight buzz. Sipping on beer #2 at 1618. Time to reread last week. Argh. Standby... Yep. That really went downhill, didn't it. And I made some promises which I'll put off for now. I must say, though, that I like my 'origin myth' much better than the jewish version. There's more love in it.
Here are some interesting links which I've been working on recently for tonight's blog:
----------
Surprising reasons you're not having sex. What I found interesting about this article is that it failed to mention the (to me) most obvious reason: Circumcision. Circumcision not only causes severe loss of sensation in the male, it also causes a much less pleasant experience in the female. (But Dr. Oz loves it! Sock it to him, Penn and Teller!) I classify this interesting article in the category, 'Jewish Propaganda.' There's a lot of that. Really. (Leslie Goldman, the author, sounds highly 'Jewish.') By the way, I recently asked Kootch whether she remembered our one and only experiment with a condom. She replied that the only thing she remembered was my comment after is was over: 'That was like taking a shower with a raincoat on.' Then I also remembered the comment. Memory is interesting.
Opra Criticized for endorsing face cream made from foreskins. Yeesh. I used to watch Okra many years ago, but her silence concerning infant sexual mutilation turned me off permanently. Thumbs down on you, Okra.
----------






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?