Friday, February 01, 2013

 

Our Colorful World.

(3)
This was a fun time, communally. Things were getting 'strange' and we all enjoyed being together during that phase. I remember once that our Austrian Shepard, BB, got our attention and we all got down on all fours and interacted with BB, who must have been delighted, but much mystified.
The 'buzz' became louder and louder and eventually we lost all 'social skills.' At that point, Kootch and the kids went into the FR and watched TV, while I went into the LR and listened to music through earphones connected to my record player/amplifier system. The music was always Beethoven's symphony #6. As the subtler aspects of human behavior became overwhelmed by the Acid, the more solid and reliable 'sense aspects' (sight and sound) remained fairly intact, but altered. The music was nothing less than sublime, and the entoptical phenomenon was totally spectacular, often 'performing' visual effects to the music. It was a kind of 'synthesia.' The 'streaming entoptical color' was the most beautiful thing I have ever 'seen.' It was like a river of color, flowing and changing with the music. The beginning of the second movement was always the high point of the auditory/entoptical experience: a glorious 'blossoming of color.' Listening to it just now it seems to be a much 'softer' sound than that glorious burst of color would suggest, but I remember very clearly that at that point there was an unforgetable explosion of color.
I tell you this, folks - and I speak with authority: You have not really 'seen color' until you have done LSD. Indeed, 'color appreciation' became a part of my life and has never left me. The world is still so very colorful! Do LSD!
Do it! 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?