Friday, February 01, 2013

 

LSD Trip: The Beginning is Amusing...

(2)
Continuing with the Link Dump, I found some interesting stuff on the subject of 'Psychedelics' recently after replaying, LSD Girl:
----------
1950s Housewife on Acid. I love this! I read Sidney Cohen's book, The Beyond Within, back in the early '80s, I think. Or, possibly I read it (tap) before we did our first LSD trip in 1978. I remember doing some research on the subject prior to our first 'trip' and this may have been one of the books I read. (Kootch hit the sack at 1730 and I am now buzzing nicely at 1738. I asked her today why she never did Acid with the rest of us, and she replied that she just wasn't interested. Strange. If she had ever wanted to 'do it' I would have gladly done the 'babysitting.' But she never expressed an interest even after having 'babysat' us through many (ten-plus) trips. (By 'us' I mean me, our two daughters Kathy and Jennifer, and Mark, Kathy's husband, and our drug supplier, and primary agent/infiltrator for Walter Gerash, Stalker.) 

LSD Trip. Interesting, but a total fraud. LSD is not like that. 'Bath Salts,' perhaps? I love describing my Acid Trips, so here we go again:
I usually 'dropped Acid' on an empty stomach in the early afternoon after subsisting on Diet Pepsi. Within 30 minutes I began feeling the initial effects, a 'vague apprehension.' I would often feel the need to take a deep breath. (Something was wrong, but what?) The buzz began at about 40 minutes as the apprehension disappeared. It was much like a booze buzz at first. I liked it! It was a very sensual feeling. I would always go into the bedroom and slip into my favorite pink nylon panties at that point. Very sensual, but in no way was it ever 'erotic.' (Sex was never appealing to me during an LSD Trip. Eroticism and sensuality are not necessarilly connected with me. They are different things but they definitely go quite well together.)
The buzz got 'louder' and 'louder' as time went on, eventually becoming so 'loud' that it 'drowned out' all ordinary thoughts and sensations.
(Continued in the next post...)




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?