Saturday, February 16, 2013

 

Acid Music Extrordinaire.

(4)
Sipping on beer #10 at 2232. Sip. I failed to provide you with a link to Beethoven's Sixth Symphony last week, so here it is. The music is very close if not identical to the version I was using back in the late '70s. Enjoy!
Now what? Hmm... As I listen to the music I become more and more convinced that this is the same version! OMG! Who did this? Gerash? Only he would know this; I can only 'suspect.' But I've listened to several versions recently and this one fits, note for note! I long ago lost the particular plastic recording, but I am now convinced that this version is the same version! 
What to say about Gerash? I'll save that for next week. Next week I will describe Gerash as a 'Biological Machine.' Maybe.
Maybe not.
We shall see.
Gerash was important in my life. Good and Evil often coexist, unknowingly, unwittingly. Gerash intended to do evil (to me) but actually did some good, unknowingly. Gerash Whfucked up. (There is now no question: this is exactly the same version I listened to at 7152 S. Franklin st. back in 1978 as I did my Acid Trips!). What evil did Gerash do to the rest of my family? Only he knows. I don't know. Kootch has no clue. I am afraid to bring up that subject with her because I don't want to (possibly) destroy her.
The music is as beautiful as I remember it! We are now in the 3rd Movement... and I have determined that the symphony is in five movements! I was not sure of that! Beautiful! The last movement at 2341. Sip. Buzzing appropriately. Sip. I would sometimes turn the record over in the last stages of my Acid Trip and listen to the beautiful last movement...
139 views at 2355. I think it began with less that 10 views.
Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?