Friday, January 18, 2013

 

Wrapping it all up.

(5)
Sip. Now what? Sip. Is this the end? What about music? What about pussy? What about questions? What about lots of other subjects? Sipping on beer #10 at 1940. Sip. Hmm... Stand by:
----------
A Solar Prominence. Our Sun, the Real God, has a spectacular 'hiccup.'
Teen Pot use shows - unlike alcohol - no effect on brain tissue. The real problem is Big Pharma, who's legal products are very profitable but kill many thousands of American Citizens every year! Marijuana has never killed anybody! Never! Ever! (Prove me wrong if you can.) Guns kill people. Big Pharma Drugs kill people. Ganja does not kill people!
Now I need to do some Pussy and some Music... Lessee...
Emily 18. Pussimomaximo!
And now Music: Best of Mozart Part 1.
----------
All that's left now is 'Your questions.' What are your questions? I can only imagine, as I sip on beer #11, since I don't allow 'comments.' What do you really want to know about me? Hmm! I will deal with that question as I drink my last beer in the next post (#6).
Sip.








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?