Friday, January 11, 2013

 

Violence Begets Violence.

(2)
Sipping on beer #4 (I think) at 1418. The stalkers who are 'connected' to my blog as I write this just zapped the previous version of this post. Nothing much, thankfully. Is it a 'hard' connection, or is it a 'soft' connection, or is it both? (Hardware and Software). There is absolutely no question that the Jewish organizations most involved with my computer doings (Comcast and Norton) are both involved in espionage and sabotage, but are they working together? And why do they think I am so important? Little ole me?! Huh?
Don't get me wrong, folks: I don't suspect that those excellent organizations are even aware that I exist. But I do think that various 'shadow organizations' of 'Jewish Activism' (various groups of individuals in both organizations) might judge my blog as 'AntiSemitic.' (And I don't even want to think about Blogger in that regard. So far, it seems to me that Blogger is 'above all that' and is providing a pristine information service.)
I tell the truth as I see it. 'The Truth' can be dangerous stuff!
Furthermore I have naughty theories. For example, I think that Circumcised Jews tend to be violent people. My experience has confirmed that, time and again. Violence begets violence. Circumcision violence can the beginning of a lifetime of violence.
Espionage and Sabotage are forms of violence.
Infant Circumcision is an extremely violent attack on a defenseless infant.
Zapping an old man with microwave cannons is an obvious form of violence.
An old man gently tapping on a keyboard can also be, in some real sense, violent! 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?