Friday, January 18, 2013

 

The Tipping Point.

(1)
Halfway through beer #1 (of 12) at 1522. Sip. It was a hectic night, as usual, but I seem to have got enough sleep to do this blog. Sip. Last week ended abruptly while I was trying to figure out how to publish an image in the 'Images' file on my computer. No joy. Seems Blogger had changed the rules somewhat. I spent quite some time trying to figure it out while half drunk, then decided to wrap it up. All I had to do was to refer to this Yin Yan images link, but was a bit too drunk to think of that simple solution.
Wow. Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1538, buzzing my brains out already! Time to reread last week... Yep. I am a 'violent' old man. (Sip. Tap, tap, tap.) And last week's blog definitely had the effect of changing the stalker radiation behavior somewhat in the direction of 'less intense.'
And speaking of 'Stalker' behavior, I have Walter Gerash pretty much figured out after all these years. Without going into all the yucky details, I can state with 99% certainty (beyond a reasonable doubt) that Gerash is obsessed with lil ole me.
Gerash has historically used his tribal connections against (tap) me, beginning with his fellow Jews. Many Jews understand the character-assasination 'technique' of accusing a 'target' of 'Anti-Semitism.' Many Jews will believe such an accusation immediately, no proof required. Most Jews will 'become leery' of the charged person, at least. Few Jews will require actual proof of the accusation. (We all love to believe the worst about The Other.)
Anti-Semitism became a special sin against a special people. There is no other sin like it. And that sin is punishable - not by God - but by The Jewish People themselves. And they punish!
World War II was the tipping point.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?