Friday, January 11, 2013

 

'Normal' is a broad, nonexistent category.

(3)
But I am not violent. I have always thought of myself as a gentle person. So I just tap... tap... tap... sip...
I'm wondering whether there has ever been a 'study' of people who have committed violent acts, vis circumcision status. I think that such a study would confirm my suspicions. (But wait! Bill Richardson is currently being interviewed by Wolfe Blitzer on CNN. Question: We know that South Korea is mostly circumcised, due to the 1950s Judeo-American intervention in that North-South war. Is North Korea also circumcised? And if not, does 'Fear of Circumcision' play any part in the Korean North/South estrangement? Just askin'.)
(Being zapped at 1549 in the left lung and left nostril by microwave radiation from either 203 or 303. I mention 303 as a possible source because I am pretty sure that there exists an 'unauthorized connection' between 303 and 304 going back many years. (Notice the font size change, which happened in real time as I was typing)).
Sipping on beer #7 I think. Sip.
I wonder about the kind of people who would zap their neighbors with microwave weapons, invade their privacy with audio and video technology (tap), and annoy them with 'unwanted communications.' Clearly, such people are obsessional and delusional. Batshit Looney! It makes me so very, very thankful that I am pretty much normal.
I have my little 'foibles' of course, but don't we all?




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?