Friday, January 25, 2013

 

Love, Sex, and Rotsa Noise.

(2)
Back with beer #2 at 1617, feeling well rested! Amazing what a little nap in the afternoon will do for you! I woke up during a dream, apparently related to Civilization III, which I have been playing lots of, as usual. They used the 'vibration' method to bring me back to consciousness. Works every time. And at the beginning of the nap 'they' zapped me with 'Lung Rad,' first from below, then from above - and they zapped me again with RL Rad just now as I was writing this. That was a short nap!
Continuing with the link dump phase, I liked this: Ten things you might not know about love: Those ten things fit with my own personal experience. The author is into something called, Positive Psychology. I like it!
And I just did a brief search for a CNN article I saw recently which suggested that there was no decrease is sexual sensitivity when using condoms. I laughed when I read it, and muttered, 'Jewish propaganda' and didn't save the link. My personal experience with condoms happened in the early '70s. Kootch and I agreed to try using a condom: Thumbs down!!! Penile sensitivity went from 100% down to 10%. The CNN article suggested that there was no significant change in sexual sensitivity. Perhaps the conclusion was based solely on the circumcised male point of feeling. I forgot Kootch's reaction. Now I can't find the CNN link. Oh well. Save 'em while you can save 'em!
Finally, I'll end this post with SimplyNoise, which is great for afternoon naps. I use the 'pink noise' version.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?