Friday, January 25, 2013

 

I Don't Pray. I Hope.

(3)
Sipping on beer #4 at 1723. Sip. Buzzing moderately. The remainder of this week's blog posts will be, uh, 'extemporaneous.' Lessee... and by the way, I also use SimplyNoise quite often while I do Web work. It not only serves to mask 'comments from above' but it tends to mask noises like farts which might be of interest to those above, and TV audio from the LR which sometimes becomes too intrusive. Sip.
Back with beer #5 after watching the Evening News. (One of my TV sets is broken, so I have to watch in real time if I want to see it.) Speaking of which, I saw some spectacular video on one of NBC's recent shows, which suggested one 'theme' for tonight's blog: Favorite videos. Hmm. LSD Girl came immediately to mind. Is it still 'out there?' Yes it is! Glorious!
Ah, but I have an interesting idea in mind for tonight's 'finale.' Hmm. Lemme think about it for a while... Sip...
Here is the 'imagined scenerio:' While talking to Lucifer on the Brown Telephone, the subject of 'Mother Nature' comes up. Lucifer reveals that he knows Mother Nature's (thump above me) phone number. I am astonished! I cajole Lucifer into giving that number to me. Lucifer does so with apparent amusement, plus the advice to, 'Stay cool! Stay cool!'
After gathering my emotions into a more or less stable configuration - so to say - I dial Mother Nature's number on the Brown Telephone. The result of that conversation will be revealed in next week's blog. Stay tuned. You'll love it!
I hope.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?