Friday, January 25, 2013

 

Help! Mayday!

(6)
I am not at all above moving to Canada! Sip. (Can Kootch come too?)
Sipping on a glass of Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi at 2232. Sip. Yum! My intention regarding next week's blog is to reread my Drog regarding Mother Nature. I recall that She and I had a 'very hot encounter' on the road to visit my brother in Houston Texas back in the early 00s. We both loved it. I wrote about it in my Drog. Meanwhile, Gerash and his Jewish allies were following me as I drove nonstop from Denver to Houston. I will reread it and base a post or two on it. Stay tuned! You'll love it! Sip.
Sipping on CM #2 at 2256. Sip. Intense radiation from 303/203 is causing swelling in my left nasal mucosa. Sip.
Will you help me?
I need your help.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?