Friday, January 04, 2013

 

Headed West!

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1720, totally sober. I'm somewhat late today, having taken about a two hour nap around noon after an entire night of 'microwave radiation therapy.' (I endure the 'radiation' - Gerash gets the 'therapy.') Sip. Also, I just did some 'kitchen work' and 'updated last week's blog a little. Sip. First signs of a buzz at 1726. Sip. Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1730, buzzing slightly. Kootch has hit the sack. Sip.
I like last week's blog for all the 'cascading links.' There is a lot of really valuable information there, students. Explore!
Now what. Hmm. Sip. The news is on, but it's being recorded on TiVo, and this is prime blog-time. Hmm... Oh! The BSL neighbor has reduced his wall taps by about ninety percent (or so). Loudness has also been considerably reduced. Hmm!
And I bought a Bong recently! Cost about 20 bucks or so at Headed West, a nearby 'Head Shop.' They appear to be doing a huge amount of business now that Colorado has legalized Marijuana. The employees there seem to be well informed concerning the new law, and they are also well informed on how to treat customers. For example, the dude who 'waited on' me kept calling me, 'my man,' and when I told him that I wanted to buy a bong he replied that they did not 'Sell Bongs. Bongs are illegal. We only sell water pipes.' Fun! Only a dumbass lawyer/legislator would make such a distinction, the purpose of which escapes me at the moment. I bought an orange waterpipe, which mysteriously turned into a pink bong on the drive back home. But the bowl of the bong was way too small for what I intended, so I revisited the shop a week or two later and bought a larger bowl and ten 'bowl screens.' I enquired about seeds, and 'my man' replied that seeds were illegal. 'But if you can find some seeds somewhere (eheh) you can legally grow a maximum of three flowering plants (ripe for harvesting) and three not-yet-flowering (immature)plants. (In other words, you can 'circle grow' legally, but a Bong is naughty.) (Back from the fridge with beer #5 at 1817, buzzing outrageously. If I had chosen to 'smoke a bowl' instead of opening beer #5, this would be the end of tonight's blog for at least several hours, as I would have been swept into a fascinating mystical experience bordering on 'entheogenic.' Tomorrow's hangover would be minimal, and I would not need to replenish next week's beer stash.)
But lucky you, I only have 3.2 beer tonight.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?