Friday, January 25, 2013

 

'Goodbye. I loved you.'

(4)
Back from the fridge with beer #8. Sip. I'll be working on next week's introduction to Mother Nature from time to time.
Who, exactly, is 'Mother Nature?' She is a main character in my version of Judeo-Christian Mythology. I originally thought of Her as having been killed in The Big Bang, which she herself engineered. I imagined that she understood the implications of what she was about to do - that many, many sentient beings would eventually emerge from that cataclysm, and that she would herself be killed - but she wanted to leave them a last message from her, Their Original Mother.
She was so lonely... So lonely!
I imagined that she programmed various 'hallucinogens/entheogens' into the resulting 'laws of nature,' which would send a message to all of her 'children who chose to partake thereof:' the message was, 'I loved you. That is why I created you. Enjoy! Please enjoy my last gift to you. Goodbye. I loved you so very much! I will never forget you!' Never! Ever!  




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?