Wednesday, December 19, 2012

 

Violent America.

(2)
Well that one published alright. Sip. Buzzing nicely now at 1712 as I take the last sip of beer #3. Back with beer #4 at 1715. Sip.
Judeo-American Media seems to have been so severely affected by that violent slaughter of women and children that they have collectively focused on what they call 'The Culture of Violence.' That is now the new 'catchphrase.' I approve! I think it is a good sign that the JAM has begun to investigate this American Problem. Some of them blame violent video games. Eheh. (Well ya gotta start somewhere.) Others blame genes. 'Yas, it must be a combination of culture and genetics.'
I can go along with that. Sounds good to me. (Another WTM check revealed that the two offending processes are not currently installed.) Sip. So let's address 'violence,' shall we? Yes we shall.
----------
'Violence' is a 'top-down' phemonomen. Can we agree on that? Yes we can: The powerful inflict violence. But wait, there's more!
Violence begets violence. Can we agree on that? I think so: 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' Sipping on beer #5 at 1735. Sip. Hmm. I'm getting a bit too
Font change just as I wrote that, as you can see. wmi and ctf were not listed in TM. Hmm. Sip.
----------




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?