Wednesday, December 19, 2012

 

Tap, tap, tap...

(4)
Sipping on beer #6 (I think) at 1831. Sip. Buzzing nicely. Here is another example of violence: Gerash, a rich Jew lawyer, inflicts violence on me every day and every night. Invisible violence. Silent violence. Microwave violence. And interestingly, I have the means to 'retaliate' in some fashon or other, and I do. I do retaliate. I retaliate with this blog. I tap my fingers on a keyboard. Tap, tap, tap. But I retaliate not against Gerash alone; I retaliate against 'The Jews.' Why not? Shouldn't the Jewish Tribe be able, collectively, to prevent Gerash from doing his microwave violence against me? Yes they should, but they do not.
So I make war not only against Gerash but against the Jewish Tribe. They deserve it.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?