Friday, December 28, 2012

 

Subtle, Stealthy, Terrorism.

(1)
Sipping on beer #2 at 1719. Sip. Only 14 beers left. Sip. Time to review last week again... Yep, quite a woman there.
I have made yet another 'connection' regarding the effects of being zapped in the head with strong microwave radiation: nasal bleeding. Most all of my Bible-booger material has historically come from the right nostril. However, recent 'Bible quality' boogers are now coming from the left nostril, and 'they' have been zapping me from the left side for at least a week, whenever I am at the computer, making frequent nose-blows necessary. The most likely source of the radiation is 203, next door. I sit about six feet from the wall between us. Last night I was zapped as usual from 104 (below) and 304 (above), and endured approximately seven hours of it from 0300 to 1000 after hitting the sack at about 2300. Ya gotta love those neighbors! (But I think the're mistaking me for Jesus.) A probably related phenomenon is the 'bat-shit-looney-wall tapper.' This person often taps (several times a day) loudly on the hallway wall near the kitchen/LR area. This has been going on for about a year or two. Once, about a year ago, as I was walking down the hallway to the west, a very similar tap came from 207 as I passed by. Recently, 207 has mounted some sort of Christian emblem near his doorway. Hmm. I've heard of Muslim Terrorists, and Jewish Terrorists... but Christian Terrorists?! Say it ain't so, Virginia!
(Don't bother to call the ACSD. They're not interested.)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?