Thursday, December 20, 2012

 

OMG! Pussimus Maximus!

(10)
Wow. It is now 0120 AM and I am sipping on Diet Pepsi and Canadian Mist. Sip. I was recently reading something about O'Bama in Ireland. Lessee... O'bama gets drunk in Ireland. (Thank you Conan! Sip.) Kootch just passed by the open door on the way to the potty, and urged me to hit the sack at 0125. Sip. I just finished that shot of CM. Hmm.
But I need to post more fun links. Hmm. Lessee...
Andre Rieu in Melbourne. Whoa. More than three hours of Andre Rieu! I'm definitely gonna hafta watch this next week when I'm sober! I love you Andre Rieu! I love you Blogger!
Kootch has awakened for the day and urged me to 'go to sleep.' Hmmph. At 0147AM. Sip.
My problem is that I got too much sleep last night. Some 'problem!'
Sip.
Colorfulundies. Go there if you dare!
Onlynudeart. Yes! Yes! Sometimes unsuspected beauty shocks us. We need to 'adjust' our conceptions of 'beauty.' OMG!



 Pussimus Maximus!







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?