Friday, December 07, 2012

 

In Vino Veritas...?

(1)
Most of the way through beer #2 at 1554, buzzing sluggishly. Kootch just hit the sack early, having stayed up 'late' last night watching the Bronco game. Constant 'face rad' is causing constant mucus production requiring frequent nose-blows. The face rad began just about the time I signed on to Blogger. Sip. Night-time radiation has been intense recently, and I needed to spend about 12 hours in bed just to get 5 hours of much needed sleep. Sip. Apparently, Gerash wants you to know that he is again 'on the job,' punishing me for expressing my 'vile, hateful' (tap) opinions. I find it interesting that a 'lawyer' has such a rudimentary understanding of how America actually works. The concept of 'free speech' seems to have escaped him entirely, and he apparently believes that 'what is right' is 'what you can get away with if you have the money.' Gerash certainly gives new meaning to the phrase, 'criminal lawyer.' (faint boom)
Time to re-read last week's posts... yep. There were no links! I noticed that only today. Today there will be links. Sip. Rotsa Rinks. Sip.
Booze has an interesting effect on my thinking, which seems to be well suited to the self-expression of blogging, at least for me. What does booze do, exactly?
----------
1. Booze 'oils the system.' The 'machine within' (CNS) becomes free of certain 'emotional friction points' which would otherwise slow it down.
2. Peaks and valleys in the 'emotional memory system' are 'rounded off,' thus aiding in the free flow of CNS activity. The neat thing about this process is that the emotional brain seems to be much more affected (at least in the beginning) than the logical brain. Sip.
----------
'Blogging while buzzing' can be dangerous, of course, especially if you do it my way. But I am mostly immune to the consequences of being too, too honest, due to my relative social isolation.
A final comment: I had absolutely no idea what this first post of the night would contain!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?