Friday, December 28, 2012

 

I propose an international movement:

(5)
One last thought for tonight: Suppose that all nations updated their 'adoption laws' to prohibit American Citizens from adopting children from their particular countries because of America's obvious human rights problems? Would that send a message to JAM?
I think so.
In fact, as I was just now reading my DROG post written on 05-06-01, I noticed a reference to UNCHR stating that the US got kicked out of that august international body by secret vote!
I suspect that the major reason for that expulsion was the Judeo-American practice of 'universal male sexual mutilation.' Prove me wrong if you can.
So much for the vaunted American 'position' regarding international 'Human Rights!'
Nighty-night!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?