Wednesday, December 19, 2012

 

Enough Already! Yay!

(7)
Sipping on beer #11 at 2016, buzzing nicely indeed. Sip. Wow! Kootch just walked by to the bathroom to (presumably) pee...
Hmm. Shouldn't I be signing off hereabouts?
Sip. (Not.) (faint boom) Sip.
Enough Already! I need to stop this. I need to focus on something which my Jewish friends (Yes, I have 'Jewish Friends') can read and link to. Hmm. Lessee. Music!
----------
Mozart Piano Concerto #21. Many Jews love Classical Mozart Music.
War on Drugs a Trillion Dollar Failure. Yay, Richard Branson!
Obama: I won't go after States Where Marijuana is Legal. Yay Obama!
Senate/Judiciary Chairman wants to resolve Federal/State Marijuana Conflicts! Yay Leahy!
----------
Which brings us back to the question of how 'smoking Marijuana' might have affected the Sandy Hook Killer. Marijuana is a well known 'rage inhibitor.' Should he have been prescribed Medical Marijuana? I think so.
Indeed, Marijuana is castigated by modern Jewish 'psychology' because it tends to cause 'unearned bliss' in needy circumcised males who have been sexually mutilated (circumcised). Apparently, Jews think that 'Bliss' needs to begin early, on the sixth day. Wrong!!!
I claim that 'Medical Marijuana' might have prevented the Sandy Hook Massacre.
Question: Will JAM even consider that question in the near future?
----------
I think not.








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?