Friday, December 28, 2012

 

Dear John.

(2)
Buzzing sluggishly at 1808 as I begin beer #4. Sip.
Speaking of 'bat-shit-looney,' I really enjoyed the Brick Testament version of Revelations, which is part of the New Testament. The origin of that particular book is 'sketchy' and I wondered how it found its way into the New Testament. I eventually concluded that The Book of Revelations was a joke gone wrong; that John of Patmos was actually making fun of the relatively new religion of Christianity. (By the way, if you click on this link soon enough you will also be treated to a You Tube video about Wikipedia editors, which I found quite charming. I smiled all the way through it.) (And I'm being zapped in the face by microwave radiation as I write this, and the direction from which the rad is coming is... yep, my left nostril is beginning to swell... 203.)
(Sipping on beer #5 at 1832, buzzing nicely.)
I am tempted to call Lucifer on the Brown Telephone regarding the eventual 'disposition' of JP... Yes, I will! I dialed 666 in the Brown Telephone (being zapped again) and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Oops. Wrong number (click). (I then dial Lucifer's number.)
lu: Hello?
me: I've been reading some of The Bible recently.
lu: (chuckles)
me: The Brick Testament has a fun version of The Book of Revelation.
lu: Been there, read that. Yes, I agree.
me: I suspected that John of Patmos was actually making fun of that 'new religion.'  Was I right?
lu: Right on! You are a perceptive person!
me: Thank you. Given that information, I'm wondering where JP eventually ended up.
lu: Heaven, I'm afraid. He sits within the first ten rows, freezing his ass off.
me: God didn't realize...
lu: That it was all a joke? No, He did not. He rewarded JP with a 'choice seat.'
me: Boy, that joke really backfired...
lu: Really.
me: I think we should rescue him. Can we do that?
lu: Your wish is my command! I will begin the process immediately.
me: Excellent! How will you do it?
lu: That is 'privileged information,' I'm afraid. You are not cleared to that level.
me: Does it involve The Virgin Mary's 'panty fetish?'
lu: (click)
----------




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?