Wednesday, December 19, 2012

 

Creepy.

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1621. Sip. Last Friday's hangover was minimal, and I'm back two days early because I got plenty of sleep last night and I feel like getting a bit drunk and writing my blog. Sip. Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1630. Sip. No buzz yet. Sip.
Well folks, the 'American Jewish Media' (CNN, MSNBC et al) has been agonizing all week about the carnage at Sandy Creek. It has been really amazing to watch. True, it was a horrific event, and it certainly deserves all the coverage it is getting. But there seems to be something missing in all the attention this story has commandeered. Something is missing...
For example, what was Adam Lanza's 'religion?' What was his mother's religion? His Father's? That information certainly seems appropriate given the nature of what Adam Lanza did to those 20 school kids, and those teachers. Is that really none of our business? Or, is CNN (et al) reluctant to report that sort of information? We wonder. (as I write this I am keeping track of the 'Processes' running in the background, using Windows Task Manager. I suspect that the stalkers have managed to wire my system up to the internet in such a way that they can actually delete or otherwise modify my posts on Blogger, and also actually keep track of what I do online. Creepy. Looks like wmiprsve and ctfmon are two of the processes they use to do that. Very Creepy.)






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?