Friday, November 02, 2012

 

'You're Drunk.' (click)

(3)
And it seems to me at this time as I buzz nicely on 3.2 beer, that modern TV is failing god. Really. I see few if any stories of miracles. All TV scenerios seem to be focused on human 'cause and effects.' God appears to be 'on vacation.' So I thought that this would be a good time to call God and check up on His Dumb Ass. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Sipping on beer #8 at 1833. Sip.
gd: I knew that.
me: Are you into 'weather' much?
gd: Sorta. Could you be more specific?
me: Sandy.
gd: Rhymes with Candy.
me: Hurricane.
gd: Sugar cane? Get to the point. I don't have time for this. I'm a very busy God.
me: Natural Light.
gd: You're drunk. (click)
----------





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?