Friday, November 09, 2012

 

Tonight's Link Dump.

(2)
1997 was the year I got 'Social Security' at age 62. It was a lifesaver! I had previously been running up a credit card bill over several years, paying interest, knowing that eventually Social Security would 'save me.' Kootch, meanwhile, supported us with her job at K-Mart. (Needless to say, Franklin Roosevelt - 'inventor of SS' is my favorite president of all time.) I could go on and on, of course, but I must have something to say about current events. Right? Hmm. Lemme think... Sip.
Oh yeah! I might 'publish' some of that DROG from time to time on this BLOG. Right now, however, I'm still in the process of re-learning how to operate Creative Writer, with the objective of transfering some CW text to Blogger. Stay tuned. You'll love it!
Working on 'beer #5' at 1710, buzzing modestly. Link dump time. This week it will be 'fun links only:'
----------
Friv! Rotsa fun games.
Hulu! Rotsa fun videos.
New Advent. Catholic Encyclopedia. Interesting take on Popular Mythology.
Growabrain. LSD Archives. You know you wanna do it! Do it!
Ask Philosophers. Huh?
The Brain from Top to Bottom. Investigate your 'self' after you've done LSD.
The Periodic Table of Irrational Nonsense. Are you in there somewhere? If so, you need to fix that.
----------






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?