Friday, November 16, 2012

 

Tonight's Link Dump

(3)
Buzzing moderately on beer #7 at 1902. I am obviously loosing the battle with my glorious liver, which is no doubt laughing somewhat surrepticiously at my lame attempts to get really really high as I write my blog. Sip. I could reduce the sucker to a quivering mass if I zapped it with a quick half pint of Canadian Mist. But I like my liver. We are buddies! (faint boom)
Lessee... I need to do a link dump. I also want to add a sexy female photo. Standby while I check out my possible rescources in that regard... back with beer #8 at 1912. Sip.
I got the credit card bill for my recent purchase of an 'electronic piano' at a local musical instrument supply store. My 'salesperson' was a young cutie who will remain nameless, of course. (Yum!) Indeed, I didn't even ask her for her first name. I resisted that impulse, knowing me. So nowadays I play with the ($250.00) electronic instrument from time to time. I suggest it as an excellent choice for you folks out there who want to give the gift of music to a loved one for Christmas. Sip.
----------
Arp 188 and the Tadpole's Tail. I see this glorious astronomical photograph as a metaphor for modern 'Blogger Social Interaction.'
LSD helped Crick to 'envision' the spiral structure of DNA. I believe it. Indeed, my own experiences with LSD seemed to improve many things in my life, including my ability to play Chess. (Yet another TiVo ReBoot at 1945. Have TiVo ReBoots replaced (tap) taps? (All Quiet on the Western Front at 1953.)
Mozart Documentary. Looks fascinating.
New Study: Marijuana Doesn't Turn You into a Violent Criminal. Didn't we  know that already? 
----------
(Revised and updated 11-17-12)







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?