Friday, November 16, 2012

 

Radiation Test Dummy Report

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1500. Sip. Time to reread last week... Hmm. Now I'm an 'Economist?!' Oh, well. I did in fact take 'Economics 101' back in the early '80s. Buzzing slightly at 1519, sipping on beer #2. Sip. But I forgot most of it. Sip.
The big news is the violence now going on is the 'Holy Land' between two peoples who adhere to slightly different Mythologies. It's fun to watch on TV. (Faint boom above.) Sip. Meanwhile, I conduct a defensive war right here in our apartment. That war is not so much fun. (Tap.) I just loaded SimplyNoise, so now the mad tapper will have to tap much louder if he really wants to be noticed. Apparently, the 'taps' and other auditory demonstrations serve to keep me aware that I am constantly 'under surveilance' and, if I choose to record those 'punctuations' in my blog, make the readers aware that the stalker is 'On the job, doing his duty.'
But if 'invasion of privacy' were the only manifestation of the demented stalker, my life would be much 'pleasanter.' For example, I would be able to sleep soundly at night, unmolested by the demented and tormented stalker. But (thump from above, right, an unusual direction) the stalker apparently needs to attack me in a more painful manner: Microwave Radiation. He (they) therefore zaps me with IMC (Improvised Microwave Cannons) much of the day and much of the night, making my life as miserable as possible. These attacks come from both above and below, and possibly from the apartment next door. Their IMCs are fairly sophisticated: They can choose either a continuous mode (faint boom) or a pulsed mode. Also, they can choose a mode which acts primarily on the surface of the skin, or primarily on the deeper body structures like muscles and (especially) bronchial and lung tissue (deep mode). The pulsed (thump) mode is simply 'coitis interruptis' which pulses the radiation on and off, and is used with 'deep mode.' Surface Mode is Continuous, and merely causes unpleasant skin sensations like itching, pricking, and stinging. (That consumed all of beer #3 and I'm back from the fridge with beer #4. Sip.) Continuous Deep Mode causes heating, nasal irritation and swelling (tap) and constant slight muscle tension, in addition to coughing. Pulsed Deep mode causes rapid muscle contractions which produce a feeling of vibrating. They use PDM mostly to 'wake me up' and - in the mornings - to irritate me while I am on the couch watching TV. They often zap me in the face with (tap) CDM as I sit on the bed in the mornings putting on my shorts, shirt, and shoes.
----------
This has been a RTDR (Radiation Test Dummy Report). Please proceed to the next Post.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?