Friday, November 16, 2012

 

I Counterattack!

(2)
My TiVo (I can see it from here) just did a 'reboot' as I read the previous post. Apparently 'They' want you to know that 'they' can reboot it at will. So now you know. Sip.
I hit the sack last night at about midnight. They woke me up at about 0430 with PDPR and continued zapping me with various versions (tap - upper right) until about 0930. I was able to sleep intermittently for a total of about one more hour. I got out of bed at 0930 and they zapped me as I sat on the bed putting on my shoes and socks. I counted 8 sneezes in about two minutes. I went to the LR, nose dripping, and blew my nose in a Puff. Viola! A bloody Bible-Booger lay there in the glorious mucal mess! (tap) I dug it out and pasted it in my Booger Bible at Exodus 34:6. It was a glorious BB, with rotsa red blood in a flat, partially dried booger. What a find!
So, in the interests of a counterattack, I will now 'look it up' using the Skeptic's Annotated Bible! Yas! Isn't the Jewish God wunderful?!
Hmm. Is there anything about this subject in The Brick Testament? Yep. Sorta. Isn't thus fun?! Sipping on beer #6 at 1735. The National News is on. Kootch has hit the sack. Sip.
Living in a world full of complete fucking idiots is such an ego-booster! Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?