Friday, November 09, 2012

 

I am so Interesting!

(1)
First sip of a 24 ouncer of Natural Light at 1510. Sip. Ahhh.
The big news this week was, of course, made by the voters Colorado and Washington state when they voted to end Prohibition of Marijuana! Yay! Gamechanger there, folks, which threatens to upend the the world's largest system of Concentration Camps since Nazi Germany and the Soviet Gulags! Yes! (Also, The Prez got re-elected. Congratulations Mister Prez! Shmooze more, Mister Prez. Grit your teeth. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it, and you've been elected.) Sip. No buzz yet at 1525.
I didn't vote. I haven't voted since the day I was harrassed in the voting line by Gerash's thugs. (Buzzing now at 1528.) I did vote with my fingertips, of course. Fingertips are really neat and subtle weapons when combined with CNS and Internet. Yep. Sip. Beer helps too, of course. Sip. Yum! Now what... Hmm. Sip.
Been investigating some floppy disks I found on the floor a few days ago. The names on the disks were familiar: 'Moksha;' 'IGame,' 'Gas...' They turned out to be my DROG (Drunk Log), written between 1997 and 2004. (Back from the fridge with 24 ouncer #2 at 1547, buzzing my brains out. Sip.) It was mostly written while boozing, sometimes after playing chess at the Denver Chess Club. And whereas the chess turned out to be erratic, the boozing turned out to be weekly. The DROG was all written using a children's word processor named, Creative Writer. I got it with my first modern computer. I had previously used my own text editor, Word Salad, which allowed the text to be encrypted by a powerful cryptographic algorithm (also invented by me). However, I eventually discovered via the 'internet' that Word Salad (primitive by today's standards) could be defeated by simply using 'Van Eck Eavesdropping.' I am convinced that VEE was used to copy my earliest writings using Word Salad on my Apple II. In other words, 'they' copied my writing before I could encrypt it. Indeed, 'they' still use technological methods to 'copy' my writings on Blogger even before I can publish those writings.
I am so interesting!






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?