Friday, November 23, 2012

 

Horrors!

(2)
Now working on Diet Pepsi #6 at 1103. Sip. It's a good thing I didn't try doing that previous post while drinking beer. So how did I get started on this particular theme so early in the morning? Good question! You might have some difficulty believing my answer, but here goes:
----------
Early Wednesday morning, 'they' vibrated me awake using beamed, pulsed microwave energy, probably from the apartment above. My log reads, 'Heavy Rad 02:30-0500.' 'Up at 0500.' I didn't bother to write down all the details because the 'routine' is used quite often and I know it well. I got up and peed, then tried to get back to sleep in spite of the vibrating. So they 'turned up the heat' by slowly decreasing the time between pulses, effectively increasing the pulse width to the point of 'continuous wave.' I, meanwhile, deployed my feeble defensive capability, turning on the intake fans next to the bed and positioning the metal shields over my head/neck/sholder area. They moved the beams up and down my body and probably began zapping me from the apartment below also. I don't remember. After about three hours or so I gave up trying to sleep and began drinking DP while watching CNN in the LR. It is precisely at this point that 'the plot thickens,' so to say: Howard Kurtz appeared on early morning CNN. Unusual. I see him every Sunday on his show, Reliable Sources, but I'm not used to seeing him this early. Wassup? 
Turned out that Rupert Murdoch had tweeted something offensive about American Jews. Horrors! And since Murdoch is in the media business, and since Kurtz is the official CNN 'watchdawg' of American Media, that tweet could not go unnoticed! Interesting stuff.
So I got to wondering: Did 'they' wake me up just so I could watch Kurtz doing his thing on early morning CNN (which I rarely watch, being a 'late sleeper)? Very possibly. So, having nothing much else to do at the time, I began doing a bit of research and stumbled on the links below (among others - Thank you Google!).
----------
Seven Jewish Americans Control Most US Media.
Jews Do Control the Media (notice the font change)
Is Howard Kurtz Jewish? Maybe, maybe not.
Oops. Howard Kurtz is a Jewish Person.
----------
Time for my poor sleep-deprived ass to take a nap. (Yep. They zapped me again this morning beginning at 0430.)












<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?