Friday, November 23, 2012

 

From Dense to Fluff.

(5)
Whew. That was work. I deserve another beer! Standby... Ok, I'm back from the fridge with beer #7. Piers Morgan is fun tonight. Sip.
My 'buzz' is slowly declining at 1923 due to my concentrated effort to complete the previous post. And concerning that Ouspensky book (A New Model of the Universe), I read it back in the '80s, along with lots of other 'esoteric stuff.' (Another nose-blow at 1930. No blood. No swelling.) And now I'm already thinking about my next quote, Sip. Hmm. Ouspensky is pretty dense stuff, so I'll switch to another author for my next 'quote.' Lessee...
By George I think I've found it! Sip.
The author is Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, and the paperback title is, 'I Say Onto You:'
----------
'You meet a woman, you don't think about sex at all. Only pathological people think about sex, healthy people don't think about sex. There is no need. You enjoy the beauty of the woman - her face, her eyes, her proportion - you are simply thrilled by her being. There is no idea to do anything to her, there is no idea to exploit, there is no idea to possess. You are immensely interested, but very innocently. There is no planning in your mind, there is no 'future,' then it is a virgin relationship. One day love can happen. One day listening to music, dancing together, love can possess you both: you can make love to each other. But even while making love, there is no idea - there is no 'mind' in it. It is innocent of 'mind,' then it is a virgin relationship.'
----------




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?