Friday, November 23, 2012

 

Borrowing Creativity.

(3)
I'm baack. The 'nap' was mostly just a 'relaxing and vibrating with eyes closed' kinda thing punctuated by frequent 'used Pepsi elimination interludes.' Very oxymoron-ish. I'm still feeling sleep-deprived. This might be a short night. We'll see. Sipping on beer #1 (of 15) at 1630. Sip. Happy Thanksgiving. Sip. Time to reread recent stuff... Yep. I did some 'updating' to last week's blog after rereading it the next day while feeling hungover and guilty.
Now what? Sip. Kootch has hit the sack. Sipping on beer #2 at 1658, buzzing slightly. Sip. Judging by my swollen nasal tissues and frequent nose blows I am being zapped from above, and since the left nasal swelling (faint boom) is worse than the right nasal swelling I conclude that some of the Rad originates in the apartment next door. Sip. Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1708, buzzing nicely, but still feeling the effects of sleep deprivation. Now what... Sip.
Aha! It just occurred to me that since sleep deprivation has temporarily reduced my brain's 'creative ability' to near zero, I should simply quote some stuff from other sources for the edification of my readers. Hmm. I recently concluded, after doing a bit of practical research, that I will not be able to transcribe stuff from my 1997-2004 DROG unless I do it manually (read it, then rewrite it to my BLOG), and since I am waay tooo lazy to do that, (another nose-blow at 1725 and the left side is decidely more bloody than the right side) I should find some appropriatly quotable passages in my favorite books. Appropriate quotes will be very easy to find because back in the days when I was still reading books I would frequently 'highlight' my favorite passages with a colored 'magic-marker.' Hmm. Lessee... 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?