Friday, November 23, 2012

 

Better be Safe than Sorry?


(1)
This is a test:






Hmm. Seems to have worked. I copied this 'Widget' from The Intactivism Pages website. 'The point', of course, is to demonstrate that our 'Jew-dominated Media' does indeed have a powerful influence in our American culture, not only by what it chooses to report, but also by what it chooses not to report.
American Television Media has rarely reported Circumcision Harm, or even bothered to engaged itself in a debate regarding the 'efficacy' of routine infant sexual cutting, unless that cutting is performed on infant females. The reasons for this are fairly obvious:
1) Media would be reporting 'circumcision harm' quite often; so often, in fact, that the American Public would quickly grow tired of the subject and 'change the channel.' More important to Jews, the American Public would soon stop allowing the Jew-dominated medical establishment to perform that 'harmful procedure' on their newborn males. The entire 'circumcision industry' would collapse.
2) Furthermore, within twenty years of that collapse, word would be spreading throughout American culture that Jews and other 'circumcates' were 'sexual schlubs.' Jewish men would find it more and more difficult to marry really sexy, good-looking women (unless, of course, those Jewish men were wealthy).
And I could go on and on, but you get the idea. It's much safer to report crib accidents.
Now, as regards the 'efficacy' of the above 'widget,' I must admit that I have not personally tested (tap) it. I keep wondering... 'Will I get e-mail?' Or, 'Will I get my name on some Jewish 'hit list?' Or, 'Will Abraham zap me with a lightening bolt?' 'Better be safe than sorry.'




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?