Friday, October 05, 2012

 

What's So Fuckin' Holy About it?

(1)
Sipping on beer #2 at 1310. Sip. Buzzing slightly. Time to reread last week... Ok.
I Think I'll start this week's seance with where I left off last week: Women. I love women! Women are literally The Gateways to Existence! And amazingly, that obvious verity is only nowadays dawning on the modern inhabitants of today's various ancient cultures. Back in the 'good ole days' women were widely regarded as inferior to men, and even today, and even in the more 'advanced' cultures, women do not quite measure up to men. But we are making progress. That's the good news. Check out these links:
----------
Women in The Bible. Whew! Grotesque!
Women in The Quran. Equally grotesque, but the 'Holy' Bible is much bigger than The 'Holy' Quran. (A huge blast (tap) of microwave radiation from above (304) just as I wrote that forced me to cough, sneeze and leave the room with eyes watering. I am now pretty much convinced that what I had previously labeled 'gas' was actually microwave radiation which penetrated to the bronchial/lung area.) Back from the fridge with beer #4. Sip. Only 12 beers left. Sip. Darn.
Women in The Book of Mormon. Much better! But it must be remembered that Mormonism is a very modern mythological creation which no doubt profits from more modern cultural attitudes.
----------
 Sip.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?