Friday, October 26, 2012

 

Tonight's Link Dump.

(3)
Ok. Enough of this 'interaction' with stalkers who are - it seems to me - a bit toooo overconfident. Time for a Link Dump:
----------
Bible Boogers. This is from my previous blog, Non Serviam. I am now convinced that MR (microwave radiation) helps to produce the bloody snots which I call 'Bible Boogers.' Back from the fridge with beer #7 at 1741, buzzing my brains out! Sip!
By the way, Non Serviam (We do not serve (the Lord)) was my first attempt at blogging, and has lots of stuff which I highly recommend to my readers.
Musicwise, here is tonight's Mozart.
Montel Williams on Medical Marijuana. He should know. If you interpret this link as a bald-faced hint to President Obama, congratulations.
And finally, we need a link to The Very Old and Odious Testament (sipping on beer #9 at 1834... sip.)
----------





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?