Friday, October 12, 2012

 

The Real Link Dump.

(3)
(No, I don't plan to add any biblebooboos (poops) to my Booger Bible. Relax. I intend to keep this stuff 'well above the sholders.' Butt if any of my readers out there in the blogosphere decides to create hir very own BooBooBible... well, that is not my concern.)
Working on beer #5 at 1715. Sip. Yum! Kootch has hit the sack. Guess I'll continue with the link dump:
----------
Cops, Judges, Support CO's Marijuana Regulation Ballot Measure. Yay!
LA City Council Repeals Medical Marijuana Dispensary Ban. Yay!
New Approach Washington Launches Fall TV Ad Campaign. Yay!
Oregon Defense Lawyers Endorse Marijuana Legalization. Yay!
Worth Repeating: A Marijuana Debate Question for Governor Romney.
----------
It's all about Marijuana Legalization, of course, which a very timely and important subject.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?