Friday, October 05, 2012

 

The Fundamental Personal Truth.

(2)
Not that I'm a 'Romney Fan.' Far from it. I see the modern Republican Party as wildly schizophrenic, and Romney as partially psychopathic. I am an Obama fan. Obama comes across as a well-balanced intellectual who is currently engaged in the very tough job of managing A Nation Full of Idiots using Democracy! I do not envy that man at all! Rotsa Ruck!
Back from the fridge with beer #6. Buzzing outrageously. Sip.
And while I'm on the subject of Ancient Religion/Culture vs Modernity, I highly recommend this ultimate examination of the mythology of Jesus Christ. I think that the time is fast approaching when us modern humans will finally recognize that those ancient myths no longer serve us very well, and that we need to move on. We need to reject ancient crap! We need to face up to the single most obvious fundamental personal truth: 'I will die. (faint boom) And furthermore, After I die, nothing will ever happen again! Never! Ever!'
That is the truth.
What are the implications of that? Learn. Experience. Enjoy. Play.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?