Friday, October 05, 2012

 

Science is the New Religion!

(4)
Sipping on beer #9 at 1708. Sip.
Sipping on beer #10 at 1730. Sip. Time for 'The Evening News....'
Screw it. I'll get it on TiVo. Sip.
It seems to my fairly inebriated cortex at this time that we need to do a little bit of Modern Astronomical Science. Science is the new religion! I therefore offer this small link dump for your personal evaluation. Be advised that in this particular case I am willing to consider your individual points of view which might possibly conflict with my drunken characterizations. Log on! Tell me what you think!
----------
Curiosity Discovers Jewish Life on Mars! Huh?! Wha...?
Proof that God has blue eyes and smokes Marijuana! Huh??? Suspicions confirmed!? Wha...?
----------
(On second thought, your thoughts are of no interest to me. Nothing personal, of course.)
Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?