Friday, October 12, 2012

 

Noise Can Be Very Useful.

(1)
The usual blast of Face Rad as I signed on just now. Sipping on beer #1 at 1317. Sip. I'm well-rested after spending about 12.5 hours in the sack. Heavy microwave radiation from the apartments above and below kept me awake from about 2:00 AM to about 6:30 AM. Kootch woke me up from one of my very forgettable dreams at about 7:00 AM, and after securing the front door after she left I slept (tap) until 10:30 AM or so. (I think the (tap) was to remind me that 'slept' was the wrong word in this context. Actually, I 'remained in bed' and slept an unknown amount of time in spite of incoming radiation. Interesting that the Ultimate Liar likes to point out my own little inaccuracies, while being oblivious of his own 'liar lifestyle.')
Hmm. Buzzing slightly after finishing beer #1... back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1539, buzzing nicely. Sip. I've turned on SimplyNoise in order to reduce the feeling of 'intimacy' enjoyed by The Stalker when all is quiet. Now he will be forced to 'tap' much (tap) louder in order to be noticed. My favorite is 'pink noise.' Sip. Time to reread last week again... Alright! Sip. After this beer there are 14 remaining. If you're not keeping count, that means that last Friday was a 12 beer night. Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?